Godzuki’s litter is due in a few weeks! We’re holding a guessing game again for anyone who wants to participate. You can make a prediction about the puppies – their date of birth, colors, and sexes. You may make as many guesses as you want. Each category is worth a certain number of points, and the player with the most points wins!
Godzuki’s expected due date based on ovulation and breeding is between May 21st and 26th. Each puppy has a 75% chance to be brindle and 25% chance to be white – no red.
We will announce the winner(s) after the puppies are born. Please make sure you enter a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.
You may optionally click here to make a $5 contribution after you’ve made your prediction. Make sure you include a note letting us know who you are so we can match it up with your entry.
The entry (or entries) worth the most points wins. There are no negative points; if a category is way off it is worth no points.
- Number of Puppies: +50% points (-25% per puppy off)
- First Puppy’s Date of Birth: 100 points (-50 points per day off)
- First Puppy’s Time of Birth: 250 points (-5 points per 2 minutes off)
- Last Puppy’s Date of Birth: 100 points (-50 points per day off)
- Last Puppy’s Time of Birth: 250 points (-5 points per 2 minutes off)
- Color of Each Puppy: 50 points
- Sex of Each Puppy: 50 points
Contribute to Litter F
If you like, you may make a $5 contribution towards Litter F along with your prediction. (Limit one prediction per $5.) If the player with the closest prediction made a contribution they will receive a PetSmart gift card worth 50% of the total contributions. The winner may instead choose to have a donation made in his or her name to JACA Cares, a non-profit aid to Japanese Akita rescues, for the same amount. The rest of the contributions will go towards whelping supplies, puddle pads, blankets, toys, and other items for Godzuki’s puppies.